Sunday, December 20, 2009

Collectible China Rolling Pins by Harker

A couple of weeks ago, I listed a china rolling pin on ebay, that had been hanging in my cabinet for years. I thought it was Harker but wasn't sure. Well in good time, someone came along on ebay and identified it for me. And in the conversation, I found out he collects Harker Rolling pins, so I asked for pictures. Aren't these just great??









He told me he has 65 of them. I'm so jealous. I always liked these and have never seen some of the ones he's pictured here. I think the one I sold was #68 in the top picture.  Hopefully, he'll come back and show us more later.

The only thing I could find on Amazon was this Pfaltzgraff version but I'm still looking so check back later.
PFALTZGRAFF APRIL ROLLING PIN W/ WALL HOLDER

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. Never saw rolling pins like this. I have some pretty pie servers do they count, LOL
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those rolling pins! They were awesome!

    ReplyDelete