Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I LOVE this site! Collectibles Corner TV

First of all, she stole my idea. I would love to do what she does in terms of showcasing collectibles. And maybe this year I will pull that together after I start collecting Social Security next summer and don't have to list more/sell more to eat anything or pay a bill.



More than that, she pulls together, video, audio and INFORMATION!!  Gotta love it!  Ok, this is the first day of my new blogging routine so try to check back...better yet SUBSCRIBE - right over there is a button >>>>> that way, you get a "headsup email" when I actually do a new post!  And please stop by our new, activated website and take a peek at the new stuff being listed there. I'm thinking this week I should work on Valentines and valentine post cards...what do you want to see?? leave me a comment and I'll see what I know. (not much !)

No comments:

Post a Comment