Saturday, September 11, 2010

China Rolling Pins - Baby, Toy or Doll-size

Looking for a new collection?? My email friend Sterling sent me these pictures of the collection he and his wife have put together of rolling pins.  I featured some of them back in December 2009 ROLLING PINS

Well they recently sent me more pictures but these are of 22 "baby" or doll rolling pins. Aren't these just the cutest things?? I've loved the patterns in the top pin shown in picture #2 and the scoop shown in picture #4 for years.  Periodically I get pieces, then trade or sell them but now I'm rethinking that practice. These are too pretty to let go!





For more information about collecting rolling pins, My Rolling Pin (My First Kitchen Gadget Books) is available there (pointing back over my sentence )Search Amazon.com for antique rolling pins

No comments:

Post a Comment