Friday, August 29, 2014

Stangl Pottery Plates...A Flower Garden in MY kitchen

Auction Roundup


Most everyone who knows me, knows I spend most Friday afternoons and Saturdays at the local auctions.  Sunday I do fleamarkets, weather and joints permitting. 

Well, a lot of my online friends have been doing "garage sale roundups" they call them where they show off what they got in the Garage Saling adventures.  Since I don't do that, I figured I'll show off some of my favorite colletions once in a while.

So here we go:  Stangl Plates - coincidentally I wrote a little essay for the 2nd version of Janelle Elm's Home Run Guide (#2) on Stangl. You can still order, just ask me how.

These plates were all in one box for $12
- now they're all hanging on the kitchen wall - well most of them are.




 I did not id  most of these but the next to last one is Country Gardens. I have several other things in that pattern and I seem to gravitate to it. Which one of these is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment