Saturday, January 2, 2016

I Must Be Getting Old

I have rarely ever gone to a fleamarket and NOT bought something - even if it was just a hotdog. But today I did. 

Yes, I saw things I wanted but I kept thinking of all the "stuff" here that is supposed to be listed on ebay and isn't. 

So even though I saw two pair of Born shoes for $10 ea - new, never word (and in my size!) I didn't buy them. I also didn't but the green glass etched Hat pin.. I loved it but like really...where am I going to use that?

I looked an Ungaro jacket in my size  - a mere $20 but again no sale.

What? Why?

I'm trying to be more intelligent in my purchasing.. really where would I wear the Ungaro piece?

Ok so much for reasonable, I'm doing to Salvation Army and buy something.

5 comments:

  1. Very smart! It's so hard not to give in to the temptations of a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, and I definitely relate! The longer I sell vintage items the less I collect. Funny how that works! - Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am becoming like this also. I used to buy everything and now, I hardly buy anything--just not interested as I used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally get this. The older I get the less I want to collect. Now I want to collect money - so I can have experiences instead.

    ReplyDelete