Sunday, May 17, 2009

Handcream and new blogs and new websites

For the record, I still love the Camille Beckman handcream that I got from Kat at katskloset. For the first time in about 20 years, my fingers are healed and not chapped, chipped or cracked. And, I still have most of the tub left. It seems to last a lot longer than most of the others which I have to use repeatedly all day long. This one, 2-3 times a day seems to keep my hands from drying out. So, got to KatsKloset.com and buy yourself some. HERE are some links to her items on eBay -Camille Beckman on Ebay



I have two new blogs- John Lawson, ColderIce, told a group of us recently to only have one blog but frankly, I think the people who read this blog, might not be interested in the same topics as those who would read my Onlineselling blog - but please post your comments and tell me - should I combine all these into one?



Meanwhile here are the two new blogs right here on Blogger - depressionglasswarehouse.blogspot.com and antiquedaze.blogspot.com



AND the new website is almost ready for prime time. Not quite, some glitchy things with the email/newsletter handling and something I haven't figured out with the payments. BUT...soon, you'll get an invitation to a grand opening..

No comments:

Post a Comment